Thursday 31 October 2013

Fallout: Ash and Dirt - The Return.

So, the last chapters of An Elder Scrolls Saga: A Dagger in the Wind has been written. All that remains now is to edit them, and to spot errors/typos.
When it is done I will be shifting my focus back to my fallout fanfic, which has been sorely neglected. With that said, I started to continue writing the chapter I had left off on, and immediately started calling LeBethany, Valerie from AESS.
So what I decided to do was to star re-reading AaD, to try and get a feel for it again. What I found was errors and typos and mis-constructed sentences.
So once I have finished editing DitW, I will re-do AaD part 1 (I must really learn to plan stories that aren't serials)

Another thing I decided to do, was to remake the cover. It's just plain too dark, and you can barely see the thing. I also thought it was too 'busy'

OLD
NEW


The old version doesn't exist as a big image anymore, but I could easily remake it if need be. In the end though it was hard to see.

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment