Friday 20 June 2014

Familiar Scene, Different Faces. AKA: Skyrim Children Overhaul.

Quite possibly the biggest mod project I've ever done.

It started out as an idea to simply add Elven Children, but after realising how far I could go with the morphs, I decided to expand to vanilla kids.


^^^ Initial progress.

The reason I decided to expand it was because I started adding facial morphs. This meant that I could have greater variety in the children's face than the stock face that every single child has.

Now, the pics that inspired the title of this post.
The familiar scene in Whiterun, where Braith is bullying Lars. Except instead of the same face, with different hair, both kids have different faces.

The hardest ones do do is by far the Orc. I'm pretty happy with the current look, but will probably add to the Orcyness, via modifying the normal map.

Link to forum thread on the Skyrim Nexus Linky link link linky.

That's all for now.



2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Is it still in progress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's still in progress. A lot further on than it was when I posted this. I'm hoping to have something up on the Nexus sometime soon.

      Delete