Thursday 4 September 2014

September Update

I thought I should post an update. I've slowed down on writing my Elder Scrolls story and am thinking of taking a slight break. Mainly because my brain simply refuses to help me finish chapter 18. I could simply remove the troublesome part I'm working on, but I don't really want to. I'm hoping taking my mind off it for a bit will help me. Sometimes when I leave something and come back to it later, I know almost instantly what I want to do. I have done 2266 words of chapter 19, but every time I start to add more, I find myself wanting to go back to chapter 18 and finish that off, where I write something, look at it delete it, then stare at it wondering what the heck comes next.
What's annoying is that I'm essentially in the final act of the story, or close to it. The story will get finished, I'll never willingly abandon a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment