Wednesday 19 February 2014

Deviant Art

So I've had a Deviant Art page for years now, but rarely every used it. I posted a manipulation of an image of the Lucky revolver from Fallout New Vegas a few years ago now, to make 4 weapons. Lucky, Skill, Power and Will. Was pretty proud of it at the time, and had forgotten about it till I decided to start uploading new stuff. My second thing was just a GTA map, a sort of what if another Island was added.

Well anyway, I've started uploading pics related to my fan fiction stories, such as Starships, and I've even got an unused image that I was going to use for a cover for my Elder Scrolls fic. If anyone comes here from FF.net then maybe you'll be interested to check it out. Or not.

Link is to the side >>>>>>>>>
with a link to my nexus page and to my FF.net profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment