Friday 24 January 2014

Star Trek: Overwatch - Take Two.

So, It's been a while since I've written anything for this story, and it's pretty stagnant right now. Well, I read through all the currently uploaded chapters and found that before I do anything further, I need to correct some glaring mistakes.
I'd also like to add in some more detail, and alter some sentences so that they read better. Overall though, it surprised me how compelling it was so far. I want to see what happens next, and that's what I'm going to be doing once AaD: Survivors is done.

Speaking of AaD. I'm way ahead on written chapters to uploaded chapters. I'm actually writing what may be the final chapter right now. It was fun to write for the most part, and as with all my stories, I feel that I am better at writing now, then I was when I began. You begin to see things, start to notice how sentences flow.

I hope that I can improve what is written so far for ST:Overwatch, and continue it to its conclusion. The thing with Star Trek though is its fandom is over-saturated with fanfiction. I just want to write something that fits in the universe, that feels like it could be a legitimate ST novel. In fact I want that with everything I write.
With every word typed, I hope that I'm getting closer to achieving that, and while I know I still have some way to go, all I can do is keep trying my best.


Starbase 47 by Wolfy, Cordanilus and MScott. WC PhaseII Enterprise by WileyCoyote.
Both are mods for Star Trek: Bridge Commander.
Textures modified by yours truly to rename them Starbase 59 Overwatch and U.S.S. Shaandra NCC-1795.


No comments:

Post a Comment