Monday 12 August 2013

Skyrim Modding Peeve.

Why, oh why are mods that make the women of Skyrim look 14 years old so popular?
Yet another mod that changes the appearance of the women (This time the housecarls) has been released. And they look like teenagers.
What's worse is that it's a hotfile on the SkyrimNexus. This really annoys me because there are people out there making interesting mods that get little recognition.
The mods that make certain women look like 14-17 years olds are the worst, and is just plain creepy. But I guess people like 'em young looking. (Too Young FFS)

Maybe I'm overreacting.

JG

Edit: To be precise, it's Jordis that looks 14. I also feel that the others look like they're barely twenty. When I played Skyrim, I got the impression that Lydia and Iona were later twenties at their youngest and early thirties at their oldest. I want them to look and feel like they have experience on the battlefield, not like they're barely out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment