Sunday 22 September 2013

Tales of the Bold and the Brave to be Renamed.

The title of my Elder Scrolls fan fic series has been bugging me for quite some time. "Tales of the Bold and the Brave" is a long and clumsy title for a series, and I think sounds a little dumb to be honest.

As the idea of this series is a long one, and I have a lot of ideas about it in the future, I've decided to re-brand it as "An Elder Scrolls Saga" (I went through several title ideas, and this one I think this one is simple and to the point.)

"Tales of the Bold and the Brave" to me, always sounded like a title you'd give to a compilation of short stories, with different characters. Perhaps I will use this title again, for a series of short ES stories, that do not have enough material for a proper novel length story. Or perhaps this title will fade into distant memory. Who knows.

Here is what the cover will look like under the new title /\
I feel it's less cluttered than before, and I prefer it . I have no idea if this will help with views, but it will help put that gripe about the title out of my mind.

JG Pliskin (Sorry, I had to)

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment